Thursday, January 17, 2008

Akhil and his studio!!

Well, the beginning of 2008 has definitely been eventful. Akhil is growing up sooo fast!! He is cooing and awing at everything. It's great.....he laughs at all my jokes!! I'm liking him already. 3 months in the books.....wow!! It's gone by so quickly, yet we remember every minute detail about them. Let's see what's in store for the next three months.



Well, we started getting ready for our Big Trip in March. Tickets have been bought. Sri just got her visa for France. Akhil got his US Passport. Sorry...dude, can't vote just yet. We're a little worried about roaming through the Champs D'Elysees and climbing the Eiffel Tower with the little tyke. But, I guess we'll manage. Maybe the Baby Bjorn will help??

It's just so amazing watching this guy smile and chuckle at all our googling. We had a couple portrait sessions with the family. I'm pretending to act like a photographer these days. Sri got all dressed up and was looking diva-like!! I was playing around with my new SpeedLight flash and testing out the tripod, too.

We've already started the process of hunting for daycares and nannies. Man....is it expensive!! We'll have to get something in place by April. But, until then.....he's getting spoiled bigtime. I guess that's ok for now. I'm trying to favor his left hand so he can become a southpaw, but he is still going for his right hand first when he scratches his face or pokes his eye. I guess I'll keep trying......sigh.


His next doctor appointment is coming up fast. Uh oh....another rounds of shots coming.

1 comment:

karen said...

Great photos! Yes, the Baby Bjorn is a wonderful thing, and will definitely be the best piece of gear on your trip. I'm sure you guys will have lots of fun. And good luck on the daycare hunt! I like Evan's daycare a lot...(hint, hint)... ;)