Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Coming down the stretch .....




Weeks after the ultrasound, Sri started feeling the kicks. Our little one is definitely going to 'kick' butt in soccer, or as an NFL field goal kicker. Whenever I put my hand on her tummy....I get startled by the rapid fire kicking!!

July went by fasssst. We had some practice with little Ishan running around the house. We continued through our softball season and the doctor appointments came and went without incident. All in all....it's been a breezy summer. Sri is eating and smiling.......both very good signs.

We decided to paint the house.....all part of the 'nesting' phase in getting ready for the baby. I wonder if pre-baby stuff is going to be as expensive as rearing this little dude(tte). Probably not...but, it's fun complaining for now.

Also, it looks like all the girls are busily preparing a grand baby shower for Sri. I can't believe the energy and effort these girls put in.......simply amazing. I'm sure it will floor Sri beyond her wildest beliefs.

No comments: